Sunday, April 18, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!

Lets "admit" it! You "did" it! You "deserve" to be ridiculed!

I am here to "confess" that I am NOT 100% GIRL! NOPE NOT ME. Here I will prove it!

  1. I do NOT have 17 lip gloss' currently in my purse...and NO I did NOT open a purse while packing and find 8 MORE! NOPE NOT ME! And I certainly will NOT add them to my current purse.
  2. Also, while packing, I did NOT find that I own 21 purses! And NO I sure did NOT only find 3 that I had to get rid of.
  3. I do NOT own more than 30 different eyeshadows, and NO I have NOT worn each of them at least 5 times!
Your turn to share!!!! ENJOY


3 comments:

  1. 30 Eyeshadows? Wowzers! :) I do however have a lot of shoes and purses.

    Liz
    Loving This Mom Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..that's a lot of lip glosses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your addictions!

    ReplyDelete