Sunday, April 18, 2010

Humor fixes Everything...

To get things off on the right foot, let me just share with you that I am down 80 pounds! After talking with a good friend, she decided she/we will be throwing a "century party" ie: when I lose 100 pounds. We have been throwing around a few ideas.
  1. dressing up and doing something people did in 1910.
  2. bringing 100 of something to give to me. Suggested items: diamonds, twenties, purses, lipgloss, just to name a few.
  3. doing something that 100 pounds ago I could not do. I said Six Flags was out but we shall see:) If you have any ideas, let me know!
Ok for some breakthroughs of the day! First things first....why am I standing like this????
Any Guesses????


Initially, I was just standing with my hand behind my back, then I realized something..."If I ever got arrested, they would only have to use one set of handcuffs on me." HAHA has anyone ever thought that when large people get arrested, they can't put their hands behind there back and are forced to use 2 pairs of handcuffs? I am guessing you probably did not ever think about it, and why I did, who knows....I have never even been pulled over!

Funny story too, my sister and I were talking about chafing. If you dont know what that is, well you must be skinny. Basically, my whole body felt like one big "chafe fest." I hated to even work out or even walk because the insides of my knees would chafe! That's right, I was so big that my knees had major chafage! But, today is my lucky day. I am happy to say that I think chafing is out of the picture FOREVER!

Want to know something else I learned today? Skinny people have it rough! That is right, I said it!!!! As I am getting thinner, I realize how uncomfortable you people must be! My knees were knocking together as I tried to sleep! My ribs are poking me, and I can feel my spine down the mattress. I felt bad yesterday for buying a mattress pad, but I know feel fully justified. Having your bones pushing against flesh and not 80 pounds of fat really hurts!

Dear body, please get tougher, because it hurts!

Here are some new pictures I can leave you with. Again, not the most stylish, but hey, I am modeling the weight/body, not the clothes:)




2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!!! Lookin awesome!! Love that century idea!!!!!!!! I bet venish helped come up with it ;) love kixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will come to the Century party! Love it! And Nana you look amazing! But what is even better you sound like you are doing so well. Love you and miss you so much!!! <3 Your Lil Pony

    ReplyDelete