Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback: Fashion Fail Friday

In an effort to purge my mother's closet of horrifically old jeans.... I came across a few gems that surely brought me back to my childhood. Then, I was reminded....what comes around goes around. I found some of todays "fashion" that I would like to see abolished from the fashion industry....and until then, I will hold on to these gems in protest.

Take the "Romper" other alias' are "Coolots" "Shortalls"

Sure I know 2 people who look good in these...but the rest of the world...SORRY but no go is no go....So in PROTEST, I will be wearing these...









Secondly, this "fashionable" item has been attributed to the likes of Hilary Clinton among others who fashion these at local clubs....

The "Pantsuit" or more know to me as "Overalls" "Coveralls" or any type of clothing where the pants and the shirt are connected....

Take this picture for example....


Not looking so good is it? Well in PROTEST of these "gorgeous" items, I will be sporting these...







Now you see friends, not every item you find in Glamour is fashion-forward. I state the case that the above mentioned "Romper" or "Pantsuit" are not new and are not any better than the previously modeled items.

I will continue to protest the fashion flashbacks with my own renditions....

Just pray THESE don't come back..



DO NOT PROVOKE ME FASHION!!!!! ;)



2 comments:

  1. haha you make me laugh everytime. I loved my overalls, until i realized i was the only one left in the world wearing them. but mark my words, when I get preggo and I can do whatever i want, those bad boys are comin bacK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo! I can hear you! I read your blog, daughter! I can't believe you commented on purging my closet of my "horrifically old jeans!" Glad I could provide you with some writing material for your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete